Communicate with customers, collaborate with colleagues, and access data anywhere. Microsoft Office 365 provides you with innovative collaborative applications that enable you to co-create, share and even seek opinion from those you connect with. Documents and files can be accessed over any operating system or device, co-authored in real-time, and synchronised to ensure the latest version is viewed. Integration with Office 365, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online allow cross platform in-app access with single sign-on eliminating the need to log-in and out of applications.
Office 365 collaborative applications engage and empower staff helping them to work more productively and efficiently. They foster more effective communication by embracing modern communication practices such as file sharing, instant messaging and social networking and make these methods of working available in the form of business grade applications. Office 365 includes the following collaborative apps:
Collaborative solutions primarily improve communication within the business but also have other associated benefits including:
• Cost – flexible licensing makes it easier to commission and decommission licenses with no tie-ins
• Productivity – teams have more access to information resulting in faster more informed decision making
• Convenience – accessible applications using single sign-on, removing the need to dip in and out of applications
• Flexibility – users can work anywhere over any device and message or share information in-app
• Innovation – ideas and information are shared more readily making the business more responsive and agile
• Security – communication and data are protected through the application of embedded security controls
• Futureproof – applications are maintained, managed and updated automatically, plus the business benefits from future iterations as and when they are released
Many of these collaborative applications will be new to the user who will need to familiarise themselves with the user interface, communication channels, and adjust to how content is shared, saved and retrieved. We can assist with adoption through our on-boarding process and educational training. Using the Microsoft FastTrack programme and the Adept4 Champions Leadership Programme we advise on which collaborative applications are right for you, promote adoption and help bed in these tools to ensure you get the most out of Office 365.