Enjoy the benefits of a full sage solution
Sage is a great way to manage business finances. It takes away a lot of the pain in controlling expenditure and delivering crucial services, not to mention clear reporting. The challenge comes, however, in setting up and maintaining the infrastructure that supports it. It’s expensive.
There IS a way to enjoy the benefits of a full Sage solution without an upfront capital outlay or investing in people and resources to keep the system operating at its optimum level. And we provide you with a cloud delivery model that allows you to benefit from all the features of a full version – including the ERP and Business Intelligence modules – not a cut down online version.
Opting for a hosted Sage solution rather than an on premise one is not only practical and efficient, but also cost effective. You only pay for what you need with a solution tailored specifically to your business’s requirements and long-term goals – with no maintenance or management to worry about.
- Powerful trend analysis and other business Intelligence
- Optional Manufacturing and CRM modules
- Your data is stored in the UK.
- One flexible monthly fee
- No initial outlay on hardware
- No maintenance costs
- Add users as and when.
- 24/7/365 day support
- Stay ahead of technology
- Collaboration made easy
- Great for remote and agile working.
- Backup and restore facility
- Anti-hacking web screen technology
- State-of-the-art 3 tier data centre
- Proactive monitoring.
- Work on Sage anytime, anywhere
- High bandwidth availability
- Access Sage from any device
- Reduce reliance on on-site IT resources.
- Only pay for what you use
- Low up-front costs
- Less reliance on hardware
- No maintenance costs.
Hosted Sage ACT, Hosted Sage CRM, Hosted Sage 50, Hosted Sage 200, Hosted Sage 300 ERP, Hosted Sage 1000 ERP, Hosted Sage Instant.