Anytime, anywhere collaboration
With a mobile workforce becoming much more common, the ability to work from anywhere on any device and still securely access business data is crucial.
Staff need to communicate and stay in touch. They need to discuss projects, issues, keep connected to their team and be available to customers. Teamwork is essential but is no longer restricted by office locations: mobile workers have a need to work on the same projects or tasks that office based staff do.
Then there’s cost: being able to control the cost of software and licences and keeping up to date with the latest versions is an historic issue, and security is a constant concern.
- Productivity – Use the always up to date, always accessible Microsoft Office suite and work with your data from anywhere.
- Collaboration – With O365 your staff can work together on projects or just on day-to-day tasks, sharing and editing documents, emails and calendars quickly and easily.
- Communication – Have meetings and conversations with IM, voice, video or all three! Screen share and arrange follow-up meetings, all within your 365 applications.
- Cost – Office 365 is a “Pay for what you use” service, so as your workforce changes your 365 subscription changes with it meaning you only pay for what you require.
- Security – Office 365 meets the highest industry regulations including HIPAA, ISO 27001, EU Model Clauses and FISMA.
If you’re in the office or out and about, take the familiar Office applications with you. Always have the latest versions and create, edit & share from your PC, Mac OS, smartphone or tablet with anyone in real time.
Access can be made from anywhere, as all files & data will be stored onto a 1TB cloud area, that’s ideal for sharing. But don’t worry, all your data will be safe with Microsoft’s world-class security.
Office 365 will sync your emails, calendar and contact details across all your devices, so no matter where you are, you will always be up-to-date.
Customise your emails and use your own domain to ensure your brand name is featured. Also, you will receive 50GB of email storage for each user, this will allow you to keep all of the emails & files you need.
With a high level security and anti-spam filtering, your emails will be secure from any threat. Also, if you were to lose a device, do not worry! Office 365 can wipe all your data remotely.
Teamwork & Online Meetings
With Office 365, you’ll never miss a meeting! Whether you’re in the office, on the road or working from home, video meet & screen sharing to your colleagues & clients with ease, and with no cost in travel. You can also, schedule meetings in advance with Outlook integration by supplying a personalised links.
More & more people are being invited to meetings! This can involve travelling to a central office or to a client, but with Skype for Businesses’ video conferencing, you can a meeting with up to 250 people from multiple locations.
Also, with Skype for Business, you can call through your PC or laptop to a landline or mobile number or to a fellow Skype user, and if emails are too slow for you, why not send instant messages and get the answer to your requests or questions quicker!
With storing files online, it makes it easy to share & organise. You can work on documents with colleagues and share information with business partners. Files will always be up to date and colleagues will be able to access latest versions. With storage of 1TB you can access you files & documents anywhere on your PC/Mac or Android, iOS or Windows device.
Make sure that everyone is kept up to date and your team is working effectively together with Office 365. Create a team library by saving emails & documents in one place with a team mailbox or an online drive. Also, create a social network Yammer so you can share & collaborate on projects effectively as a team.
A central information storage, sharing and productivity platform, which allows people to connect and collaborate. With tools, such as discussion boards, blogs and surveys – it can play a key role in getting your team ‘talking’ and sharing ideas.
- My Sites to manage and share documents
- Access documents offline
- Improved Team & Project Sites
- Document-level permissions to protect sensitive content
- Share documents securely with Extranet Sites
- Cross site collection search