We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with existing customers and overseeing sales campaigns of additional products and services to allocated accounts.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to understand the customers’ business and create proposition services that address their business goals and challenges. You are there to service the customers’ needs and requests and to respond to their queries in a timely manner whilst delivering a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
Prospect for potential new clients developing into increased business.
- Seek new opportunities as appropriate within specific vertical market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings with client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with Presales teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal teams to meet customer needs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Background in IT Solution, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office
If you're interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org