Weston, Ancar B and adept4 have come together under one roof to deliver IT as a service to small and medium sized businesses across the UK. We provide you with exactly the amount of technology and support you need, in line with your business requirements, billed on a monthly basis, based on what is consumed.
We have come together to address the typical challenges businesses face today:
- Fixed cost models, large lumps of spend every 3 or 5 years (and lock in), owned infrastructure to maintain, unknown and unpredictable costs all present difficulty for the small and mid-sized business
- The challenge of finding, keeping and affording the right level and amount of IT skill in house. Should you insource or consider outsourcing?
- Shifts in the business which create new IT demands and legacy infrastructures and aging tech?
- Deciding which apps or software they need to be able to scale and embrace new opportunity?
- The need for data insights – what data is needed to be able to meet mandatory compliance needs? What data insight would help address growing security requirements or concerns? What data could and would enable business innovation and prepare for the future.
We respond by
- Helping organisations with their IT strategy – to see IT as an enabler rather than an inhibitor. We are unafraid to challenge and help our customers stabilise IT environments, leverage valuable existing IT assets, and transform and innovate IT for maximum business impact.
- Providing IT capability in an asset-light way – you don’t have to invest upfront in costly IT infrastructure, yet you get access to the latest technologies. We help you move from capital to operational expenditure, make the most effective use of IT skills, meet regulatory compliance needs, and better secure data and access additional business insight from company data to enable future innovation.
- Offering a skilled team of dynamic technologists who are highly trained on on-premise, hosted, hybrid and cloud-based technologies
- Supporting you with our UK based 24 x 7 x 365 service desk and Network Operation Centre (NOC).
We do this by providing unique capabilities
Strategic consulting – Helping senior directors develop their IT systems and teams to better support their overall business goals and help their businesses run more effectively.
Professional services – We help you deploy technology, tune and optimise existing tech, backfill resources and make updates to complex systems.
Software development – We support the bespoke development of applications, migration between systems, enhancement of systems through creation of new dashboards and reporting
Our Technology Portfolio
We offer a range of technology solutions as on-premise, hosted, cloud or hybrid options as required to fit the needs of your business. All can be flexed up and down in line with business requirements and paid for on a monthly basis, based on what you consume.
Our portfolio covers:
- Cloud – readiness testing and public, private and hybrid options, DRaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and more
- Networks – including connectivity, WAN, LAN, cabling (via accredited experts; Mitel, Cisco, Gamma and more)
- Applications – Provision, installation, configuration, monitoring, hosting, security (with specialist skills across MS, Veeam, Sage and more)
- Devices – we provide, configure, secure, and protect the desk, mobile and tablet devices you require
- Security – we help ensure regulatory compliance, protect against data breaches and defend against network risks.
- Telephony – we offer a centralised hosted IP telephony service. This service can deliver voice, contact centre, call recording, unified communications, mobility as well as conferencing and collaboration.
- Data & Storage – we help you manage data, improve performance and quality, cut cost, gather intelligence around the status of your data and storage. We help you understand what you have got, when it was last accessed, file integrity and formatting issues, and where heavy duplication is occurring.
PLUS: Managed Services & Service Desk
We offer a range of managed services, across our portfolio all run through our 24 x 7 x 365 Service Desk and Network Operations Centre (NOC), based in Manchester and complemented by our Field Services Team based in Leeds, supporting customers throughout the UK and globally.
Using our managed services you can reduce the cost of management of your IT environment, leverage additional resources and skills and save the time required to monitor and manage your IT environment 24 x 7.
We are ISO 9000, ITIL and PRINCE 2 compliant; everywhere we host our data is ISO 27001 conpliant and we offer full cloud compliance through our Microsoft Azure cloud offering.