Lync is its business equivalent of Skype and brings the future of communication to your business.
Lync connects employees, partners, and customers wherever they are; helping you to reduce costs while increasing productivity and responsiveness to customers. Only Lync delivers an end-to-end unified communications solution, while giving staff a consistent experience for presence, IM, voice, and video across PCs, Macs, phones, and browsers.
By converging your business communications with Lync, you’ll reduce the costs of traditional phone calls and eliminate the expense of conferencing services. There’ll be less business travel thanks to video conferencing and you’ll no longer have to maintain a separate telephony infrastructure. Plus, with Lync available on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution, you can evolve your IT at the pace you want.
• Communicate anytime anywhere
• Work securely without a VPN
• Use on a range of devices including PC, laptop, tablet and phone
• Gain real time information regarding colleagues availability
• Reduce business travel costs
• Eliminate charges for third party conferencing services
• Cost reduction (through retiring separate telephone systems)
• Integration with existing MS software (Outlook, SharePoint etc.)
• Available on premise or in the cloud
• Built-in security, encryption, archiving, and call detail records help meet regulatory requirements